There has been a lot of talk about goal-setting and bucket lists, and I’m usually rubbish at setting goals. I’ve seen a lot of people sharing their 30 Things To Do Before 30, and decided that I’m going to do one too.
I didn’t actually think it would be this hard!
I did the obligatory search on Pinterest and it suggested loads of things, some that I’ve already done (get a tattoo, see a theatre show, visit the Caribbean), and some that I just don’t want to do. A lot of people choose material things like buying a Chanel bag, or something about their love life. I’m not really that kind of girl so tried to choose life experiences.
It was so much harder than I thought it would be because I ran out of things to do at around number 20. As the list is kinda time-sensitive, I couldn’t choose expensive things because I’d have to save. It was also difficult because there were things that I felt like I had to choose because society told me to. But here at This January Girl, we’re all about learning how to Live Out Loud and be yourself unapologetically.
So here it is, my 30 Before 30 list.
30 Things To Do Before 30
- Spend a week in Paris
- Working Holiday in Canada
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- See the Northern Lights
- Holiday in the Maldives (a girl can dream!!)
- Visit every continent
- Australia (tick!)
- Europe (tick!)
- North America
- South America
- Visit every capital of the UK
- London (tick)
- Pass my driving test (tick!)
- Run a marathon for Beat charity
- Volunteer abroad
- See Cirque du Soleil
- Learn to sign
- See a sunflower field
- Fly first class
- Buy a camera for the blog (tick!)
- Take a photography course
- See Les Miserables (tick!)
- Swim with sharks
- Go to Mardi Gras
- Go to Wimbledon
- Complete an entire Bullet Journal (tick)
- Eat vegetarian for a week
- Complete a 30-day Blogging Challenge completely
- Hit 1000 views in a month (tick!)
- Get professional blog photos taken (tick! Thank you Kirstie!)
- Own a pair of rainbow trousers and wear them in public
- Name a star
- Adopt a pet
- Get a sponsored post (tick!)
What’s on your list??