We all want to celebrate other bloggers and share their work, but sometimes we just don’t know how to! I wanted to write a list of post ideas where you could shout out your fave bloggers (and their posts!) to share the love.
I think these shout-out posts could be used as a way to create a ‘chain post’ – you can nominate a few bloggers to share their favourites, who will nominate a few other bloggers and so on.
Celebrate Other Bloggers
- Your fave bloggers this month
- Your fave posts this month
- Who inspires you?
- Who inspired you to start blogging?
- Your fave (niche) bloggers
- Friends you’ve made from blogging
- Fave Instagrammers
- Fave YouTubers
- Fave people on Twitter
- Fave Pinterest graphics
- Who’s writing style do you admire?
- Recognising female bloggers for Women’s International Day (March 8th)
- Buy something another blogger is selling
- Follow Friday on social media
- Recreate your favourite look – but don’t just steal their style!
- Share someone’s achievement – have they just passed 1000 views on their blog? Just sold their first ebook? Shout it out!
Being a blogger can be a pretty isolated job, but making friends with others is a way to share the love. I’d love to know if you turn any of these into chain posts – I can’t wait to see you celebrating other bloggers!
Photo by Plush Design Studio on Unsplash